Thank you for choosing our products. For the best experience, please read the instructions before operating the Printer. Our teams are always ready to render you the best services. Please contact us via the phone number or e-mail address provided at the end when you encounter any problem with the Printer.
For a better experience in using our product, you can also access how to use the printer in the following ways:
View the accompanied instructions and videos on the U disk.
Visit our official website www.creality.com to find relevant software/hardware information, contact details, and operation and
¶ Firmware/Software Downloads and Upgrades
The product has access to both LycheeSlicer and CHITUBOX. WIFI printing and access to the Creative Cloud are under development.
Slicing software supported：
Download the firmware and HALOT BOX slicing software at: https://www.creality.com
Download the CHITUBOX slicing software at: https://www.chitubox.com
Download the LycheeSlicer slicing software at: https://lychee.mango3d.io
- Do not use the printer any way other than described to avoid personal injury or property damage.
- Do not expose the printer to violent vibration or any unstable environment, as this may cause poor print quality.
- Please use recommended resin in case damage to machine.
- Do not place the printer near any heat source or flammable or explosive objects. We suggest placing it in a well-ventilated, low-dust environment.
- Do not use any other power cable except the one supplied. Always use a grounded three-prong power outlet.
- Please do not open the plastic cover during usage, otherwise the printing will be interrupted.
- Do not wear cotton gloves when operating the printer. Such cloths may become tangled in the printers moving parts leading to burns, possible bodily injury, or printer damage.
- Please wait after the print is finished. please wear gloves to take out the print tools.
- Clean the printer frequently. Always turn the power off when cleaning, and wipe with a dry cloth to remove dust, adhered printing plastics or any other material off the frame,guide rails, or wheels. Use glass cleaner or isopropyl alcohol to clean the print surface.
- Children under 10 years should not use the printer without supervision.
- Tips Do not plug or unplug the power cord when power on.
- Users should comply with the laws and regulations of the corresponding countries and regions where the equipment is located (used), abide by professional ethics, pay attention to safety obligations, and strictly prohibit the use of our products or equipment for any illegal purposes. Creality will not be responsible for any violators' legal liability under any.
Pour the UV photosensitive resin into the resin vat. The slot capacity is 500ml/1000ml.
If any of the problems arise and cannot be resolved:
Please visit https://www.crealitycloud.com/product, click “Products" select the right model, and then click “Related" to view the tutorials on after-sales service;
Or directly contact our after-sales service center via online service channels (See How to get official Creality service).